1.The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we arecommitted to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com)
C. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. information, such as your email address, that you enter when you fill out our online forms;
4. information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
5. information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
6. information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
7. information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
8. any other personal information that you send to us.
We don’t have access to credit card details, entered in order to make online donation on our website.
D. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. administering our website and business;
2. enabling your use of the services available on our website;
3. sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
4. sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
5. sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you require the newsletter no longer);
6. providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
7. keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
8. verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service);
9. and other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish or use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
E. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
1.to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2.in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3.in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
F. International data transfers
1.Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2.Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3.Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retaining personal information
1.This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2.Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than it is necessary.
3.Personal information is retained only for as long as it is required for the purpose collected or in accordance with the law requirements. When your information is no longer required, we will either delete and / or anonymize it, or, if it is not possible at the moment, we will keep it secure and save, until data deletion is possible.
H. Security of your personal information
1.We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2.We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
3.All information provided by you on our website is transmitted via a secure, encrypted https protocol.
4.All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
5.You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You may request to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1.the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. For this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may request any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies of third parties.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
You can request to stop processing your personal data at any time by contacting us.
1.The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
1.1 we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, track users as they navigate the website, improve the website’s usability, analyze the use of the website, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website, target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users.
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
2.1. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
2.2. in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
2.3. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
3.1.in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
3.2.in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking Remove All Cookies”; and
3.3.in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
3.4.Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.