International Charity Public Association UNIHELP was registered on the 7th of March 2003.
Our mission is to carry out humanitarian, charitable and social activities to contribute development and to improve the quality of life of children and youth in the Republic of Belarus.
Our tasks are:
- To give humanitarian help to orphans, disadvantaged children and youth, children and youth with physical and mental development peculiarities, disabled children and young disabled people, needy and multiple children families
- To give humanitarian help to infant orphanages, orphanages, charity shelters, residential care homes, territorial social public service centers and other social and medical institutions of the Republic of Belarus
- To give help and support to ill children
- To develop overarching programs and organize separate events aimed at all-round development of children and youth and to provide help in rehabilitation and socialization of children and youth that are in social risk
- To develop overarching programs and organize separate events aimed to enhance professional competence of social and medical workers in the Republic of Belarus